The Quotations Specialist will ensure customer projects are correctly sourced and quoted per each customer’s Request for Quote (RFQ). The Quotations Specialist starts with an initial RFQ (whether directly obtained or provided by their Manager) and completes it per the deadline provided.
High School Diploma (GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) or a college degree in a similar field is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Quotations Specialist, preferably in the oil and gas industry or a related sector.
- Industry experience is favored but not required. Applicants must be eager to learn and open to instruction.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and CRM systems.
Qualifications and Physical Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Strong knowledge of oilfield products, equipment, and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers and internal teams.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple quotes simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret market trends and competitor data.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of industry regulations and compliance standards is a plus.
- Sitting/Repetitive Motion
- Reaching Overhead
- Must be fluent and comfortable in using modern technology (iPhone, iPad, Laptops, etc.)
Will report to 2400 Ansys Drive, Suite 404, Canonsburg, PA 15317. This position does not support remote opportunities.
PSC employees must be ambitious and eager to work. Our company culture embodies successful collaboration and transparent communication. We are a team and realize it takes more than one individual to achieve excellence.